Of course, summer is not over yet, but it never hurts to start looking ahead – right? Although the early fall could point to the last days of lazy beach and the reign of your swimsuit one-piece, this also means there is a lot of new runway trends in its wake – and we’re on board with this. Before you start building your arsenal of essential elements fall, take a look through these 10 trends for fall that are guaranteed to garner some attention serious this season (AKA solidify your star status style of street in good faith).
ALL VELVET EVERYTHING
1. My Demoiselles Vincenzo Pants ($ 320): The fabric of the season takes on a new tone with a slouchy, masculine silhouette that will redefine your style both online and off-duty. their team with a slouchy sweater and lace ghillie for playback at your favorite local coffee shop, or a button-down, blazer and luxury slides moccasin leather for office.
2. Dark Island Blue Denim Pinafore River ($ 70): Why should free-dresses Wheelin ‘have all the fun when cool weather starts rolling? Consider this chasuble slide to answer all your needs of style this season. Toss on a high turtleneck striped collar, then pair with sandals velvet platform and sparkling socks (because, duh) for a look that toes the line between girl next door and glamazon.
PATENT TRENCH COATS FOR WOMEN
3. MICHAEL Michael Kors Macintosh patent Faux Leather Jackets for Women ($ 395): You will welcome with open arms gray days when you add a raincoat that is functional and elegant equal parts to your fall wardrobe capsule. When it comes to rain gear, this season is all about high-gloss finishes. Try a more clear approach-is-better by embracing the siren-red hues, or play it cool with a classic shade of black that transcends time and trends.
4. P.E Nation Lace-Up Hoodie Sweatshirt ($ 179): Everything you need to send these cool-girl vibes into high gear this season is a laid-back separate you probably already have: a hoodie. Snuggle in a decision statement sweat – as lace number above – boyfriend jeans and boots, adding dressier accessories and painted pout for a chic edge.
5. Tibi One-Sleeve Silk Blouse ($ 345) off-the-shoulder dresses and tops are made a major comeback this season, but it is the silhouette of a sleeve that really caught our attention. The look has dominated parades arise Rodarte, Herve Leger and self-portrait, and it will not be long until they take control of your favorite contemporary labels. Meanwhile, try silk sophisticated number for size.
6. Patagonia Down Jacket Women ($ 229): This is not a drill. Womens puffer coats have officially received the seal of approval of the track, which means your everyday go-to jacket is now officially an essential #OOTD. Take a style note from Stella McCartney, Marc Jacobs, Sacai and styling by a light outer layer next to a high set of serious high contrast.
7. Collective Two Can Win Top ($ 170): Metal parts were slowly infiltrate the fashion scene, with show-stopping clasps loops and geometric making appearances on streamlined bags and classic shift dresses in recent seasons . For fall 2016, designers have adopted a bolder approach, including silver details in unexpected places, such as along the midline of the top high neck, and infusing pieces every day with a touch of drama.