After completing the nail and hand care ritual, you can get a long-lasting French manicure. Today, your nail supply expert Maryton will give you few steps to you. Let’s go around!
Here are few steps for a long-lasting French manicure:
– Properly file your nails so that they don’t risk breaking easily.
– Degrease your nails with a cotton swab soaked in white vinegar or alcohol before applying the base coat.
– Always apply your nail polish in thin layers.
– Wait until the previous coat is completely dry before applying the second one
– Apply a thin layer of top coat every 2-3 days to prevent the polish from easily fading or flaking.
– Don’t let the varnish dry too much before applying the top coat.
OK! You have know how to take care of your French manicure! In addition, you also need a gentle manicure kit to take care of your nails on a daily basis.