LED nail UV lamp is a semiconductor diode that converts electricity into visible light. So, what’s the difference between it and a UV nail lamp? Today, your nail supply expert Maryton will give you answers. Keep reading！
The difference between LED nail UV lamp and UV nail lamps:
(1) The wavelength of UV nail is shorter than that of LED nail UV lamp. The wavelength of UV nail is 365nm.The LED wavelength is 400-500nm, almost the same as ordinary lighting lamp.
(2) Principle of Luminescence. Ultraviolet nails are gas-discharge ultraviolet lamps, while LED nail ultraviolet lamps are light-emitting diodes.
(3) Different dry adhesive. UV nails can dry all brands of phototherapy gel and nail polish, while LED nail UV lamps are used to cure phototherapy nail polish.
(4) the dangers to human are different. The UV lamp can cause slight damage to the human body and easily darken the skin. The LED nail UV lamp is an ordinary light, it is not harmful to the human body.
(5) Useful life. UV Nails are discharge lamps that need to be replaced regularly. LED lamps have a long life and don’t need to be replaced.
(6) Usage costs. UV nails consume more energy and are more expensive than LED UV lamps.
OK! In addition to nail lamps, you also need to have professional manicure sets. Looking forward to your beautiful nails!
Read also: How to use nail lamp?