With lots of forthcoming weddings at summer on your iCal, time is running out to find the perfect dress. Depending on the location of the ceremony (is beachfront, in someone’s backyard or in the tropics?) and your relationship to the bride and groom, which is considered acceptable (or unacceptable) wedding weekend apparels is up for debate. Personally, we think there is too much unspoken attlre code to keep track of – if you want to show up in slightly risqué bodycon dresses, then why the hell not? As long as it is in line with the dress code and you feel 100% comfortable and confident wearing it, we say go for it! Take on the hot July heat with these 17 non-controversial sexy bodycon dresses you could absolutely get away with wearing to a wedding. No side-look here!
1. Short sleeves tropical printed cutout mini bodycon dress: Having a wedding in the Bahamas to attend, will find a dress worthy of a stay in paradise. This chic tropical print dress, with a plunging neckline, leaves just the right amount to the imagination. With the chance of rain, humidity and sweltering weather, a casual dress with open back and airy cuts is your best choice.
2. Sleeveless cutout back bodycon midi dress: Be it a wedding ceremony, reception or post-wedding day brunch, this abstract print red-orange midi bodycon dress can serve double-duty for a lots of affairs. Remember,the modest is the hottest!
3. Cami style cutout front bodycon mini dress: More tasteful than provocative, this pink bodycon with scalloped trim screams summer (just check out that well-placed cutout!). With an extra floppy straw hat and strappy sandals in tow, it’s made for hitting the dance floor.
4. Strapless asymmetric printed bodycon midi dress: Too risqué? Not this hip-hugging knee length dress featuring a bold architectural print and a peekaboo slit. Class it up with a trendy chignon and a metallic clutch fo wedding outdoor with business casual attire.
5. Guipure midi lace bodycon shift dress: You’ve got parentals to impress and first impressions to make — keep it tame with this PG-approved mustard lace shift dress that hugs in all the right places without being overly revealing. Where it’s lacking in scandal, you can make up for in the shoe department — we’re talking stilettos all the way, baby!
6. Long sleeves cutout front lace mini dress: Sure, the come-hither appeal is there, but there’s something about this midnight blue bodycon mini that still manages to be reserved at the same time. Complement the eyelet lace detailing and mesh inserts with a set of chandelier earrings for an after hours-approved look that hits the mark every time.
7. Cutout back sleeveless midi bodycon dress: Turn down for what? Bring your A-game with this lime tight dress which is totally acceptable for watching your bestie of college walk down the aisle. The strappy back and showy neckline call for your precious going out heels and a leather jacket (in case it gets cold after sunset).
8. Cami strappy bodycon girls maxi dress with side slit: Wow from the front (and back) with this navy showstopper that’s DDG in every way. The plunging neckline and thigh-high slit deliver just the right amount of sex appeal for a wedding under the stars. All that’s missing is a bold red pout and some sparkly steppers for a hint of Old Hollywood glamour.