Gymwear for women can be quite dull at times, but the Rio Olympics is about to kickstart so what better excuse to update your sportswear? Over the next few weeks thousands of athletes will be competing, aiming for personal bests, national and international records – a powerful demonstration of talent, dedication, hard work and willpower.
While most of the athlete’s achievements will probably be *just a little* out of our reach (it is their job after all…) they are guaranteed to inspire us to get going.
What better place to start with an exercise kit that is functional and looks good too!
Get shopping, get off that sofa and down to the gym (or park, or swimming pool or whatever rocks your boat).
1. Pacific Skyscrape Compression leggings online, £75
2. Cropped printed mesh top, £50
3. Paraty outfit (3 pieces), £62
4. Triple jump shorts, £60
5. Half court tennis shorts, £45
6. Sicily neoprene one piece bathing suits, £115
7. Cropped logo detailed hoodie, £32
8. Pro Hypercool Frequency Dri-FIT stretch-jersey tank, £35
9. Laser cut logo racer ladies vest tops, £24
10. Run palm jacket, £129.95