Applying your manicure products correctly for a uniform and smooth result can be an exciting process, but it can also be confusing with suboptimal and poor results. What should you do? Don’t panic, the nail expert Maryton will give you several useful tips.
- Clean your nails: Before applying nail polish, make sure your nails are clean and dry. Remove any old polish and clean your nails with soap and water.
- Apply a base coat: Apply a thin layer of base coat to your nails to protect them and help the polish adhere better.
- Apply thin coats: Apply thin coats of nail polish instead of thick coats. Thick coats may take longer to dry and are more likely to stain. Start with a small drop of polish in the center of your nail, then brush it towards the cuticle in a straight line, then to the tip of your nail.
- Use three strokes: Use three strokes to apply nail polish to your nail. Start at the center of your nail and then move the brush from one side, then the other side, to cover the entire nail.
- Wait for the polish to dry: Wait for the first coat of polish to dry completely before applying a second coat. This may take a few minutes, depending on the brand and thickness of the polish.
- Apply a top coat: Apply a thin layer of top coat to your nails to protect the polish and add shine.
Hoping that this article has pleased you and will give you ideas! In addition, I recommend investing in some professional manicure kits to care for your nails.