The classic method for doing a French Manicure is to apply a white varnish to the edge of the nails and then cover the nail with a transparent or slightly pink/beige varnish. In this article, we will learn how to do your French Manicure.
Steps to follow to make your perfect French Manicure:
- File your nails with a nail file to the length you want.
- Apply your French manicure stickers by pressing firmly on the sides so that they hug the curve of the nail.
- After the stickers are applied, apply the white polish to the edge of the nail.
- Remove your guide strips and let dry.
- You can now apply the transparent or slightly beige/pink nail polish and let it dry again.
- Spread a little argan oil on the edges of your nails and admire the result!
Read also: How to do your home care for the nails?