Flat or very high perched, they are the stars of the summer! Perfect nails, silky skin, nickel heels… Follow the guide for a pretty summer approach.
Our advice for getting off to a good start:
- Degrease your nails with a cotton soaked in alcohol at 90°, then use toe separators which will facilitate the application of the varnish.
- With your foot facing you on a chair, apply a thin base coat, which prevents the varnish pigments from soaking into the nail and causing it to stain.
- Apply the first coat of varnish. Be sure to make a circular movement at the birth of the nail to follow its natural shape.
- The second, thicker layer consists of spreading a large drop of varnish over the entire nail for an even color result and a perfect curve.
- Finish with a coat of top coat, also to be applied on the edge of the nail for a better protective effect, and let dry for a good hour before putting on your shoes.
- Optimize drying with a drop of drying oil as a final touch.
The trick: if you have overflowed, don’t wait for the varnish to dry. Wrap a cotton toothpick, soak it in nail polish remover and erase the mess with this ultra-precise home tool.
In addition to these mentioned above, you will need to take regular care for your nails using pedicure kit. If you don’t have, don’t worry! Check out our Maryton website, where there are all kinds of foot care products.
Read also: Pedicure: Sublimate Your Feet This Summer