No need to go to the manicurist to adorn your triangle nails, you can do it at home. It is very simple. In this article, the nail supply expert Maryton will tell you how to create your triangle nail art manicure. Keep reading!
All you need to do is arm yourself with a roll of tape, a pair of scissors and your favorite nail polish. The steps to follow:
- Give your nails the right shape and length then remove the cuticles.
- Cut two thin strips of tape.
- Apply a primer to the nails to protect them from varnish pigments.
- When the base coat is dry, apply a coat of varnish of the desired color.
- Once the varnish layer has dried, limit the triangle area at the base of the nail with strips.
- Cover the area outside the triangle with a varnish of another color.
- The triangle will have the hue of the first color applied. Minimum drying time is 10 to 15 minutes.
- Wait for the second varnish to dry, then carefully remove the strips of tape.
- To finish, apply a top coat delicately, without applying too much pressure.
- Once the top coat has been applied, we clean the small traces of varnish that could have been left on the sides.
Hoping that this article has pleased you and will give you ideas! In addition, I also advise you to invest in some professional manicure sets to start your manicure journey.
Read also: 4 French manicures to adopt