Do you know how to do French manicure with polygel? In fact, it is quite possible to do French manicure with polygel. In this blog, your nail supply expert Maryton will tell you how to remove the polygel. Let’s go around!
Here are the steps needed to do this:
- Apply the polygel as already indicated in the application step. Prep nails, file, push back cuticles, etc.
- Use a brush to apply the clear acrylic gel to the nails. Run under catalyst for 30 seconds.
- Apply a small ball of purple gel on the end of the nails. Distribute with a brush then work the gel by pressing it delicately.
- After then, catalyze under an LED lamp for 30 seconds. Once out, file the nails on the sides and ends to refine the edges a bit. Also file the top of the nail to smooth the gel.
- Finish the application by adding top coat to bring shine and protection to the French manicure.
OK! You have know how to do French manicure with polygel, take your manicure sets into action now! Looking forward to seeing your success!
Read also: How to remove the polygel?