Choosing your nail technician equipment can be a time-consuming process. Maryton nail supply, your expert nail supplier, makes it easy for you by delivering the kit contents of the perfect professional nail technician.
To start your business as an independent nail technician, you need to treat yourself to the perfect manicure kit. The following list is for materials to get started as a nail technician. It is not exhaustive, but it will help you get started and find your way to the equipment you need.
As a nail expert, you need electrical devices:
- A UV or LED device: allows the drying of semi-permanent varnish or nail art, the hardening of gel and acrylic for applying false nails.
- Electric nail drill: it saves valuable time and provides incomparable quality of work. The sander is equipped with several interchangeable cutters allowing you to create a perfect Russian manicure, to shape the gel or to apply semi-permanent varnish.
- An electric table vacuum cleaner to vacuum up nail dust and residue from varnish and false nails. A dust brush can also perform this function by ridding the nails of fine particles.
The nail technician’s little equipment
To do gel nails or other nail services, you also need specific equipment:
- For cuticles:
- Tweezers of different diameters to cut cuticles and small dead skin around the edges of the nails.
- A cuticle pusher to loosen and push back the flesh.
- Different pairs of scissors to cut cuticles very precisely without risk of injury.
- For nails: large, medium and fine grain files to file the surface and free edge of nails, false nails or remove gel.
- For creating nail art and shaping false nails: manicure brushes of different sizes.
If you are just starting out as a nail technician, a training hand is part of the equipment you need. Perfect mastery of the techniques is based on the repetition of the different protocols.
Read also: How to remove press on nails with glue?