You love nail art, but you think you’ll never get there. Take out your manicure set and following our tips for creating subtle, fun or feminine designs on your nails. You will find that the nail art is not complicated.
Here are our tips:
1. Apply a base,
2. Let it dry under the UV/LED lamp,
3. Apply 2 coats of taupe nail polish on the ring finger and middle finger,
4. Put 1 layer of pink varnish on the other fingers,
5. Put a little white varnish on your palette, then dip a dotting tool in the white varnish and start placing small dots on the taupe-colored nails,
6. On your other nails, put a layer of glitter lacquer on the layer of pink varnish,
7. Start creating flowers on the taupe varnished nails with white polka dots using an ultra-fine brush,
8. Put some red varnish on your palette and accentuate with the heart of the flowers you have drawn,
9. Then put green on your palette, you will draw with small leaves to accompany,
10. Apply a layer of top coat to fix.
There ! Your nail art is finished. Is it less complicated? Believe in yourself! Nail kits are sale at Maryton website, go through it if you need it.
Read also: Kits to do Nail art like a pro