This method requires more time and skill but it gives you more flexibility to shape the nail into the shape you want. In this article, your nail supply specialist Maryton will tell you the steps for Applying Polygel with stencil.
Here are the steps to follow:
- Prepare your nails. Start by pushing back your cuticles then filing your nails with a medium grit nail file.
- Clean your nails with alcohol then apply a dehydrator and a primer.
- Apply a gel base coat and let it harden for 60 seconds.
- You can now put on the stencil and sculpt the Polygel as you wish with a Polygel brush.
- Catalyze the Polygel for 60 seconds under a UV lamp then file your nails.
- Apply a gel top coat or nail polish.
OK! I believe you have know the steps for applying Polygel with stencil. Besides, I advise you to invest in a complete manicure set to care for your nails!
Read also: The steps for Applying Polygel with capsule