As a nail technician, don’t hesitate to offer your services to take care of the cuticles of your customers. In this article, the nail supply expert Maryton will tell you how to have beautiful cuticles. Just keep reading!
Here is the method to push back these cuticles correctly:
1. To start, in order to soften the cuticles, take a hot water bath for the hands in warm water enriched with softening oil.
2. Dry your hands well and apply a cuticle emollient.
3. You can then gently push them back using the cuticle pusher.
4. Finally, clean the edge of the nails and apply a cuticle moisturizer.
5. Don’t forget to disinfect the cuticle pusher to avoid any infection.
Hoping that this article has pleased you and will give you ideas! In addition, I also advise you to invest in some professional manicure sets to care for your nails!
Read also: The tips for a successful French manicure