Your Halloween costumes and makeup are ready, but have you thought about your nails? Today, the nail supply expert Maryton will tell you some spooky ideas for Halloween nail art worthy of this holiday.
Nail art on false nails
False nails provide a smooth, uniform surface that allows creativity to run wild. For Halloween, you can also opt for false nails that are longer than usual and thus create a witch or vampire claw effect. False nails are also more durable, guaranteeing a perfect manicure throughout an evening of horror.
Colors to adopt
Halloween is synonymous with a rich palette of dark and mystical colors. For nail art that makes a splash, here are the shades to choose:
- Black: night, mystery and timeless elegance.
- Red: reminiscent of blood, it is the color par excellence for the vampiric look.
- Green: it evokes witches, magic potions and the dark side of nature.
- Dark purple: a shade that evokes magic, mysticism and the supernatural.
- Orange: the iconic pumpkin color, perfect for brightening up your manicure.
Stickers to stick yourself
If you don’t feel like an artist, or if you’re short on time, nail stickers are the ideal solution. You can easily find all kinds of Halloween-themed ones. Pumpkins, ghosts, bats, cobwebs… Simply stick them on your previously varnished nails and cover them with a top coat to ensure they hold.
The scary patterns
If you want to go further than just colors, here are some designs you can consider for your Halloween nail art:
- Cobwebs: a timeless Halloween classic and relatively simple to make.
- Cat eyes: mysterious and captivating, they will bring a rather “cute” touch to a good witch’s look.
- Drops or stains of blood: drawing or using fake blood depending on your disguise.
- Silhouettes: ghosts, witches, bats or monsters, the choice is yours.
- Rhinestones and sequins: to add a sparkling touch to your designs and shine on Halloween night!
In conclusion, there are a multitude of possibilities for sporting spooky nails this Halloween. Hoping that this article has pleased you and will give you ideas! In addition, I also advise you to invest in some professional manicure sets to care for your nails.
Read also: Some hand care ideas to carry out in winter